Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Wreath


I've been in a crafting mood since last week, so I decided to make some simple and inexpensive crafts to celebrate SPRING!!! Today's craft--a super fun foam flower wreath. I bought the foam flowers at Dollar Tree. They had the same type of foam flowers at Micheal's for five or six dollars (there may have been more flowers in the pack, but not five times more!). I also bought the foam flower/leaf stickers at Dollar Tree. The foam letters were in my craft drawer, but I'm sure you can buy them at Dollar Tree as well. I simply folded a piece of paper and stapled it to hold the SPRING letters. I stapled the wreath together, put flower stickers over the staples, and then used school glue to put Spring on. It took about ten minutes to throw together, and it was super fun. This would be a great kid craft too. It's light enough to hang with wall tack or tape (you may notice my tacky tape job on my wreath, which I'll be hiding in the back of the wreath soon... What was I thinking?) Foamy and fun! Cheap to boot! I have some other fun spring crafts coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment