Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little Pony Games Online

My daughters really like My Little Ponies, and my daughter Jasmine asked me if I could find her a My Little Pony website online. It turns out that Hasbro, the makers of the My Little Pony toys has a really fun website. Jasmine loves playing on it, and I like it because it doesn't have a bunch of links to outside websites on the sides. I like to know my kids are going to be on the website I've chosen, not accidentally navigating off who knows where. The website is http://kids.hasbro.com/playskoolkids/?brandId=dad2af6e-1c43-11dd-bd0b-0800200c9a66 . My girls also enjoy getting on www.agkidzone.com to play games and watch videos of Strawberry Shortcake, Holly Hobby, and the Care Bears. This website does have a few advertisements at the top, but they coordinate with the games. There is the potential for kids to click them and be taken away from the webpage. This website is run by the American Greetings company. It is a really cute website, and I don't worry about my girls playing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment